My practice focuses on the needs of the transportation industry, including accident response, contract issues, cargo claims and employment issues. I have earned my CDL, providing great insight into the challenges of operating a tractor trailer and the mechanical components of the equipment.
I represent trucking companies in Central Pennsylvania and throughout the country and have been specially admitted as trial counsel in Texas and Delaware.
I received my Bachelor of Arts in Criminology with a minor in Political Science from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1997. I attended Dickinson School of Law and received my J.D. cum laude in 2004. While at Dickinson, I was an editor for the Penn State Law Review, and I interned with Magistrate Judge J. Andrew Smyser of the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
I am active in transportation organizations, including service on the Board of the Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association, Safety Management Counsel and the Board of the South Central Chapter of the PMTA.
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association
- Chairperson of the Operations Committee
- Safety Management Counsel–Past Chair Person
- South Central Chapter PMTA–President
- ATA Safety & Loss Prevention Management Counsel–Member
- Women In Trucking, Foundation Board
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 2004 J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Woolsack Society
- Law Review: Dickinson School of Law of PSU, 2002 – 2004
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, 1997
- B.A., Criminology
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Honors Convocation
- Cargo Claims: Carmack vs. Contractsâ€”PennTrux
- Indemnify no More – PennTrux